The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Cancel

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

CANCEL MY PRODUCT

CANCEL MY PRODUCT AND AND REFUND MY AMOUNT RS 17108.82
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: CANCEL MY PRODUCT

KINDLY CANCEL MY PRODUCT I DIDNT USED AS OF NOW REFUND MY AMOUNT RS 17108.82

Highlighted

Re: CANCEL MY PRODUCT

Hello @user188028 ,

It looks like you've made several posts about this. Please see my reply here for further information.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

REFUND AMOUNT

I DIDNT USED ANY OF YOUR SERVICES KINDLY REFUND OUR AMOUNT OTHER WISE WE WILL TAKE ACTION.

Thank you for your recent payment. Your payment receipt is found below.

Highlighted

Re: REFUND AMOUNT

Hello @user188028 ,

It appears your account is currently under review, so they'd be the ones you need to speak with if you're seeking cancellation. To make sure your cancellation and refund requests are reviewed, I've submitted your case to their team. You should receive a response to your account's primary email address within the next 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queue.

For a quicker response, you may wish to call the Review team directly.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: REFUND AMOUNT

LOng Back i didnt used my account only but my amount got deducted from my Credit card kindly take immediate action and resolve issues as soon as possible i feel really regrat for your service 

Highlighted

Cancel my account

Please cancel and delete asap. It keeps getting hacked.
Tags (3)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel my account

Hello @HerrickL2 ,

It appears your account was still in Trial, so I've submitted it for cancellation.

William D

Highlighted

cancel subscription pls

pls cancel  my subscription(contact at shoptinfashion) asap I dot want to call US from belgium to cancel

BAD service adn this will backfire to you at one poin,t

too bad really

Tags (3)
Highlighted

Re: cancel subscription pls

Hello @user9479444 ,

It looks like your account was still in trial, but I've gone ahead and submitted it for cancellation regardless. I've also added you to our DNC and unsubscribed your from automated marketing emails from us.

William D

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured