Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,364 REPLIES 1,364
Occasional Participant

I have now used 30 minute in your site to find a place where I can unsubscribe my monthly payment method, since i don't use this software. Is this even legal? - Where I can cancel my subscribe? Please do so immediately when you get this message. I don't want to pay from software I don't use.
Occasional Participant

The phone number you are telling me to call to unsubscribe does not work. What is the area code for the gsm? I want to cancel my subscription immediately.

Hello @user212613 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Phone dont response, please cancell account, my feeling is very bad about this site, 

Please cancel asap.

Occasional Participant

i like close my account i dont like use your services. I have sent a email but no body response. please contact with info@xibanyazixun.cn for ccancel account. i close payments

Hello @user760920 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

You debited me 2 months for their service and I never used their platform, I demand that they return the money

Hello @user385498 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation and refund requests through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

William D

Participant

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

We are wanting to terminate the account as it does not continue to serve our purpose and would appreciate it if you could advise on

next steps. We have been trying to reach you at the International and US call numbers but to no avail. Would be grateful if you can

respond to this mail.

Hello @MeinhardtG ,

William D

Participant

on a google search to create a marketing brochure, you show up second with tags saying this is possible. Then, clearly it is not. Just delete this account its a waste of my time thanks

Hello @MattC559 ,

We apologize if this wasn't exactly what you were looking for. You have the ability to print / download an email created in our system, which can be used as a brochure. Additionally the emails themselves can act as electronic brochures when sent to contacts or linked to elsewhere.

Regardless, I've submitted your trial account for cancellation, as requested.

William D

Participant

I am going too old to gain Tecklenburg knowledge to benefit. Please cancel, it’s beyond My understanding . Thanks

Hello @DavidB7179 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adelina R

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

I would like to cancel my account. It's not active since June 2020. I will no longer use it. Pls give me instruction to cancel account.

Hello @user352341 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request.

We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adelina R

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Dear Support team, I am unnecessarily getting charged from Constant Contact. I want to unsubscribe your services. Kindly unsubscribe my site and my services and please stop charging me INR -Rs. 381.00 per month. Please call my Web Developer Mr. Jyotindranath Parmar on +919824652046 for further details

Hello @user72650 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adelina R

Occasional Participant

Muy buenos dias mi nombre es  y deseo cancelar mis suscripcion de esta cuenta por motivos personales.

Por favor me urge hacer esto por que me siguen conbrando de mi cuenta de banco y no dispongo de dinero para pagarlo.

Gracias por su pronta respuesta

Hola @robertop08618 ,

Aunque lamentamos que se vaya, puede cancelar su cuenta a través de nuestro Soporte de facturación. Para asegurarnos de que esté asistido, hemos enviado su solicitud de cancelación a través de un ticket a este equipo. Un miembro de este equipo se comunicará con usted directamente con cualquier actualización adicional.

Debido a la gran cantidad de espera, la solicitud puede demorar más de los 1-2 días hábiles normales. Para obtener una respuesta más rápida, es posible que desee comunicarse con ellos directamente.

William D

Participant

I need to quit my plan as I am able to get a service more cheaply elsewhere. You don't allow this it would seem. This seems a bit silly.