Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,473 REPLIES 1,473
Participant

Hello @TerryW157,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zoe_H
Please terminate my account. My post from 8/20 was ignored. I'd like my account deleted right away.

Hello @Anonymous,

We're sorry that we didn't get to your question on 8/20. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

I hated this company, my English is rusty to talk, but I'm obliged to make a phone call.What's wrong with removing my account by email or admin panel?

Hello @user748156 ,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Amber_L

Participant

I have not used any purchased service, the only thing that has represented a very bad investment. please send as I can delete any agreement with you.

Hello @user44768 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adelina R

Occasional Participant

Hi there,

I want to cancel my account. Please support in greater detail. I cannot find an email to send, they say that we have to call support center. But it's inconvenient for us to call from Vietnam.

Please help as soon as possible..

Here's our account detail. YOu also can contact me at: ****@**.**

Thanks a lot

Hoan

Hello @OlympiaS8,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Timothy_G

Occasional Participant

Hi, please update with me the cancellation process of my account. It's more than 24 hours since your reply.

Please help to cancel as soon as possible.

Thank you

H

Participant

I need your help to cancel my account, please contact me 

Hello @SharonK4. We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

Regular Participant

cancel my account

Im so so frustrated that you block cancelation.

help page -> support center -> phone call?

kdding me?

Hi @user891200 

I apologize for the experience you've had with cancelling your account. I have taken a closer look and can see you were able to connect with our Support to successfully cancel after all. In fact a cancellation confirmation email was sent to you today.

Frankie.P

please cancel/delete my account

Participant

I've been trying to cancel our subscription. But calling your centre is impossible. I am from south africa and my calls keeps been disconnected after some time. Today you deduct money. What is the process forward now

Hi @SanmarieK 

While we're sorry to see you go, we do want to make sure you're assisted! We have submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support. One of these agents will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Participant

As much as I have enjoyed learning about the platform, I am no longer in need of the services that Constant Contact offers. If you could please help me in canceling my plan, I would be most appreciative. Best, Bailey

Hello @BaileyCoats ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.