Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,473 REPLIES 1,473

Hello @AnnaN45 ,

It looks like you already spoke with Billing and got cancelled. If you need us to resend the confirmation email manually, just let us know. Thank you for having been our customer, and should you ever need our service or assistance again please don’t hesitate to reach out! We wish you the best with your marketing endeavors!

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

Hi, I would like to cancel my account. Are there instructions as to how to do that online?

Hello @FLPA ,

I've submitted your trial account for cancellation. I've also added you to our DNC list, and unsubscribed you from our automated marketing emails.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

Please suspend my account i am not being able to do it, your dashboard is not good please hire a better designer, i i cannot delete my account now you are trying to charge me like that it is terrible your office must be full of karens

Hello @user470402 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Participant

please cancel my account too, i'm not using it anymore and i don't want to get anymore billing notification each month.

Hello @user934210 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Participant

Hello can you cancel my account?

Hello @user957531 

It looks like the account that your are posting this community post from has already been cancelled. Are you referring to a different account?

Adelina R

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Retail

Yes, I'll Call Monday... I see you n ot only decided not to take the fair approach but you decided to charge my card earlier than the invoice date immediately when you received my email stating I do not want to be charged the $45 plan... I'll call to discuss this Monday...

Hello @KevinB9074 ,

I'm not finding a cancellation request email in your account, but it does look like you called in and spoke with Billing earlier today. It looks like you've been successfully cancelled and refunded. Please keep in mind some banks can take up to 7 business days to process a refund. If you have any additional questions, feel free to let us know or reply directly to the email from Billing earlier today.

William D

Participant

Please cancel my account effective immediately. Thanks.

Hello @TiffanyS021 ,

It looks like you already called and spoke with Billing this morning. If you need us to resend their follow up email, just let us know.

William D

Participant

I thought I canceled this a while ago. How do I stop paying Yuu?

Hello @SharonB572 ,

William D

Participant

Hi there,

I am not able to get through on support. Can you please cancel my free trial and close my account?

thank you!

Employee

hello @DomenicaB5 

• We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Timothy_G

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

I am based in Hong Kong, and have emailed contact contact to cancel my account. Unfortunately, I have just received a reply trying to sell me more products at discounted rate and another email that says that my request to cancel email will not be read. I have tried to contact their 'chat' and phone them, both these options are not 24 hours and do not cater for customers not on US time zone (I am not calling in the middle of the night because CC won't cater to their international customers). 
I have now raised a dispute with the credit card company to  block payments. It is outrageous that they can do this. I have been a paying customer for many years.

Hello @LisaF172 ,

It looks like our Billing team emailed you directly back last week regarding your cancellation request, but it wasn't replied to directly, which caused it to make a new case that didn't go anywhere. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation and refund request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to call them directly.

William D

Occasional Participant

Hi there, no, the billing team DID NOT get in touch, and they HAVE NOT got in touch. I have emailed twice, and posted here. 
I did received two emails offering me a discount to continue  the services. This is shocking that a supposedly reputable company is behaving like this. Making it incredibly difficult for overseas customers to cancel there account. I am STILL being billed by constant contact, and now have to pay my bank to launch the credit card autopay cancelation. I have had to submit all my emails, contract with CC to make this happen. Shocking. 

Participant

plz cancel my account, and I don't want pay $20 to u because I did nothing last month but paid!plz cancel my account or payment,plz,it's too difficult for us to cancel it by ourselves!it's not fair!I need a bottom and just click it to cancel!