In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/18) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET. Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,632 REPLIES 1,632
Participant

I called customer service in early November and cancelled my account. The campaign I was running ended on 11/3. The fellow I spoke to assured me he had cancelled my account but did offer to extend to me a one time closing communication with the campaign. He told me it would not cost anything. I did not end up using that option. However, my American Express is showing a charge for this billing cycle. I hesitate using these websites and program for this very reason. Why can't something be cancelled when the request has been submitted. Very frustrating. Please advise.

Hello @SheilaM467 ,

I'm not seeing any communication with us since last month regarding your Billing. Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation and refund requests through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

I want to close my account but I cannot phone to the International number -it says is not available.

Unbelievable that you cannot close online.

Close my account now.  

Do not send me to the phone numbers, it does not work from NZ.

Hello @user06093 ,

It looks like you reached out to us already, and we were able to get your account set for cancellation. If you need us to resend the manual confirmation, just let us know.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

Please, cancel and close this account. Requesting refund of all charges.

Hello @BruceC747 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Participant

Hi,

I joined constant contact but  cancel my account now,

please do not take any of my money

Hello @user5285021 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

William D

Participant

I hate that I have to call for cancel my account, and no one answer.

Hello @user6647685 ,

It looks like your chat case is currently assigned to a Billing agent, and you should be receiving a cancellation confirmation email as soon as they have an update for your cancellation request.

William D

Participant

you need a way to close a clients account on your website. please cancel our account salon@arthairco.com

Hello @KarlyS94 ,

William D

Participant

I want to cancel my subscription with you

Hello @HousewashG ,

William D

Participant

please cancel my subscription.

Hello @CherylP517 ,

William D

Participant

Please help me. I made 1 month ago a free trial account and I ve just seen that you have billed my card with 100 euros without my permission, while you ensured me when I created it that card details would be saved by your platform only for the account creation and that you would start charging me upon sending campaigns.

I am really frustrated,  I ve already sent a message to my bank to charge back this amount, please proceed accordingly to correct your fault and close / deactivate my account in your website or provide me instructions how to do it myself.

Hello @user546833 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation and refund requests through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

William D

Participant

I'm wanting to cancel my account. Ive called the number that I was told to call, multiple times since past week and it keeps saying, there's no one available in the office to take my call. I call during the hours stated and still nothing. Im getting very frustrated with this and feel like making a complaint. There is no email address to write a formal letter to cancel my account either. Can someone cancel it for me, please? I'm running out of calling credit and do not wish to waste it on another phone call only to be told for the umpteenth time that no one is available. Today the machine told me i should wait 15 minutes but I stayed at the phone 24 minutes and there was no answer... imagine the international cost of this calling.

I am aware of all the resources such as suspending my account, or having one more month, but I just want to cancel it. Please help me with that.

Hello @PerceptionM ,

William D

Occasional Participant

Hi, 

I want to cancel my account. Can you please confirm my account is a trial one so I cannot be charged as I have read on your forum that could be the case but I'm pretty sure I was asked for card details when I started so I need to be sure. 

Also how come you don't have an easier way to cancel? Seeing all other messages related to this, it adds to the product disappointment honestly.. You just make people stress and loose time, not a good memory to keep or share

Thanks for your help, 

Nell