Cancel

MelissaN5
Occasional Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,744 REPLIES 1,744
PerceptionM
Participant

I'm wanting to cancel my account. Ive called the number that I was told to call, multiple times since past week and it keeps saying, there's no one available in the office to take my call. I call during the hours stated and still nothing. Im getting very frustrated with this and feel like making a complaint. There is no email address to write a formal letter to cancel my account either. Can someone cancel it for me, please? I'm running out of calling credit and do not wish to waste it on another phone call only to be told for the umpteenth time that no one is available. Today the machine told me i should wait 15 minutes but I stayed at the phone 24 minutes and there was no answer... imagine the international cost of this calling.

I am aware of all the resources such as suspending my account, or having one more month, but I just want to cancel it. Please help me with that.

Hello @PerceptionM ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
user884283
Occasional Participant

Hi, 

I want to cancel my account. Can you please confirm my account is a trial one so I cannot be charged as I have read on your forum that could be the case but I'm pretty sure I was asked for card details when I started so I need to be sure. 

Also how come you don't have an easier way to cancel? Seeing all other messages related to this, it adds to the product disappointment honestly.. You just make people stress and loose time, not a good memory to keep or share

Thanks for your help, 

Nell 

user884283
Occasional Participant

Also I logged in to send this message but apparently my email is not showing so please cancel account  thank you

Hello @user884283 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
FirstNameL26765
Participant

I've been on hold with customer support for forever. Please cancel my subscription. I lost the job I was using your service for. Thank you

Hello @FirstNameL26765 ,

William D

LeahH67
Participant

We have cancelled and cancelled and cancelled our account for the past months. Return our money from the date of the first cancellation and beyond and cancel our account already. Please contact me at  if you have follow up questions.

Hello @LeahH67 ,

It looks like you reached out back in April to suspend your account, not cancel it. I'm not finding any other communication with us or with Billing regarding a cancellation for your account.

William D

user386673
Participant

I need to easy cancel my plan - NOW

Hello @user386673 ,

It looks like you already reached out to us earlier today, and your account is scheduled for cancellation at the end of your trial. If you need us to resend a manual confirmation, just let us know.

William D

AnaC0591
Participant

Hello, Please cancel this service immediately. I am not happy with paying for something that does not even show up into a 20 page google search. This upgrade was BS and now you're trying to deduct $72 per month that we cannot afford. I told your sales rep that this was a NOT FOR PROFIT with NO BUDGET. I told him that if there were no results after 30 days I would cancel. Do this now please and stop attempting to take payment from my card. Failure to do so will result in legal action. confirm your intentions to: anarchysky888@gmail.com thank you for your cooperation in this matter

Hi @AnaC0591, Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Amber.G

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
BarbW
Participant

cancel my account. I have cancelled it previously, please credit back the last payment that you made on my credit card. DO NOT use that credit card again.

Barb Wehmer

Sustainable Sales

Hi @BarbW we have successfully submitted your cancelation request directly to our Billing Support!

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
EricD4520
Participant

I'm writing to cancel my account for Eric Dregne effective 12/5.  I see that you don't have service available on Weekends and do not have any way to email you. (Really? You are an email company)

I will follow up by phone on Monday AM to confirm my account has been canceled. Also terrible that I can start an account online but have to call to cancel. 

I will dispute any changes to my credit card account between now and then.

Feel free to contact me at ericdregne@outlook.com

Thank you, 

Eric Dregne

Hi @EricD4520 I apologize for any inconvenience caused from email not being a line of support we offer. We have however submitted your cancellation request directly to our Billing Support for further assistance. Due to account security we are unable to authorize any billing changes here in the Community.

Frankie.P

user834619
Participant

Hi i would like to unsuscribe from constant contact how  to do please ?

Hi @user834619 while we're sorry to see you go we have submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support. One of these agents will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

JenniferL1041
Real Estate

Please cancel my account. I canceled before the free. Was up I’m not sure why I was ever build. I don’t have time to tackle this right now I will look into it in the future. Thanks

Hi @JenniferL1041 I apologize for any confusion there may be with the billing on your account! I can however see you were able to speak with our support and successfully cancel your account.

Frankie.P