Cancel

MelissaN5
Occasional Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,744 REPLIES 1,744

Hello @ChrisW076 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
LesaS62
Home & Building Services

I thought Constant Contact would be just that, CONSTANT CONTACT...for me and my customers. Help when I needed it to stay connected with them. Instead I got help with my first email then the other shoe dropped... Only $50 a month for the extra help Ma'am so, I was on my own. Free for 30 days... then $30 a month, I was told (The person who set me up I could BARELY UNDERSTAND, I had to ask him to repeat several things)...... Then the bill came. I am canceling my account and have deleted my content and contacts. I will call tomorrow. I was notified today of a $48.60 bill for Feb and the second I deleted my content I was sent a 2nd bill for $9.72. So do I owe the $48.60 or the $9.72 or is the $9.72 a parting gift for closing my account? I am doing as you ask deleting my content, ads and contacts. I did find your site easy to use. Just not worth $48.60 a month with no help. With a growth LOSS of -421 for 30 days. So if you want to call me and talk to me and explain your MYSTERY CHARGES before I call my credit card company, I am here 9-1 tomorrow EST. Thank you for the easy to use site. And "one time" help. It was nice while it lasted.

Hello @LesaS62 ,

thank you for providing the feedback. It appears you've already called and had your account cancelled. If you need us to manually re-send the cancellation confirmation email, just let us know.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
NicoleM3931
Participant

Hello- I signed up for a one month free trial that was supposed to run until the 24th (today) and see I was billed on the 18th for $45 before my month was up. Please cancel my service and credit my card. Right now, this is not what I need.

Hello @NicoleM3931 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation and refund requests through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

MicheleB249
Participant

I would like to cancel my account. How do I do that?

Hello @MicheleB249 ,

It looks like you already called in to be cancelled. If you need us to resend a manual confirmation email, just let us know.

William D

KandyK02
Participant

Don't even know if I have an account, but have no need for the service.

Hello @KandyK02 ,

I've submitted your trial account for cancellation. I've also added you to our DNC list, and unsubscribed you from our automated marketing emails.

William D

GaryW993
Participant

Please cancel my subscription immediately. I haven't use the application and almost a year and will have no further need for it moving forward. Regards, Gary Walker

Hello @GaryW993 ,

It looks like you've already called Billing for the cancellation. If you need us to manually resend the confirmation email, just let us know.

William D

JacquiD85
Participant

Please delete my account and all info

Hello @JacquiD85 ,

I've submitted your trial account for cancellation. I've also added you to our DNC list, and unsubscribed you from our automated marketing emails.

William D

MelanieK191
Retail

I cancelled my account a few weeks ago and just got charged AGAIN.  I tried to call in to talk to someone but the first time, they said the hold would be 40 minutes and the second time, it said 15. I was willing to wait and then suddenly the automated voice came on and said no one was available and hung up. DURING BUSINESS HOURS.  Please cancel and stop charging me!!  I now paid for a month I will not use. Cancelling should not be this difficult.  

Hello @MelanieK191 ,

It looks like you reached out on social media as well and a case has already been submitted to Billing. They will follow up as soon as they have an update regarding your cancellation.

William D

KristinW272
Participant

I’ve looked everywhere & can’t find where to cancel.

Hello @KristinW272 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

William D

user712486
Participant

Cordial saludo Bajo este correo expreso mi solicitud para eliminar mi cuenta de su plataforma, motivo no quiero seguir recibiendo correos promocionales y tampoco uso sus servicios.  Muchas gracias!

Hola @user712486 ,

Envié su cuenta de prueba para su cancelación. También lo agregué a nuestra lista DNC y lo cancele de nuestros correos electrónicos de marketing automatizados.

William D

user082988
Participant

i want to cancel my membership and there is nowhere i can do that

even the online chat wont deal with billing

is this place a scam?

help

Hello @user082988 ,

William D