Cancel

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Unable to Cancel CC account

Wrote in 3 times, no response on my request toi terminate/cancel my account. Unable to remove payment method. Whats wrong? Please reply!

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Unable to Cancel CC account

Hi @HenryC68 

I apologize you're unable to connect with our support as easily as you should! We have however submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support. One of these agents will contact you directly with an update on the status of your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Cancelling

I would like to cancel this product. Please do so immediately Di greig
Highlighted

Re: Cancelling

Hi @user699240 

We are able to successfully submit this cancellation request to our Billing Support. This team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

how do i cancel my constant contact account

How do I cancel my acct

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: how do i cancel my constant contact account

Hi @DavidF5327 

Our Billing Support was able to cancel your account. Thank you for having been our customer, and should you ever need our service or assistance again please don’t hesitate to reach out! 

Frankie.P

Highlighted

Cancel my account

Nothing works when I click on it

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel my account

Hi @JimT326 

I'm so sorry to hear this is the experience you've had working in your account. With that said, I can see you have already spoken with our Billing Support to successfully cancel your account.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Real Estate

Cancellation

I want to cancel my membership

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Real Estate

Re: Cancellation

My membership price went from $20 to $45 without me knowing it.

Please cancel my membership asap.

Thank you

Tags (2)
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured