Cancel

Highlighted
Real Estate

Re: Cancellation

Is there a way to cancel y membership on your website?

Let me know, I want to cancel my membership.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Real Estate

I don't seem to find a way to cancel my membership online, is that on purpose?

I expend already 25 minutes on hold to talk to someone to cancel my membership, is that on purpose?

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Hi @LUISG2490 

I apologize for the wait time you experienced. We are currently having a higher than normal call volume. But I can see you were able to connect with our Billing Support after all, your account was successfully canceled.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Cancel online

Hi, I am trying to cancel my account since a week on your website with no way to do it by myself. My subscription/ invoice date was 14th April. The phone number suggest on customer page for India is not answered by anyone or does not connect at all. Had sent an email request on 8th April too. However, today  9th April they charged me on my card for the same.

KINDLY NOTE AND TAKE THIS AS A CONFIRMATION TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT and refund my money that you charged unnecessarily. Awaiting revert.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel online

Hi @user35332 

I apologize for the experience you've had connecting with our Support! We have submitted both your cancellation and refund request to our Billing Support on your behalf. Due to the current queue this team is experience it can take 4 business days as a turnaround on these tickets.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Cancel

You people are total **bleep**s .... you bill me when I did not authorize it and you make it extremely difficult to cancel.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Cancel my account

You have made it virtually impossible to cancel. Cancel my account !!!!
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel my account

Hi @DougP880 

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this cancellation process. We are always open to ways we can better our user's experience, so I apologize you are unable to cancel your account as easily as you should. I can however see you were able to speak with our Twitter support about this experience as well. This team was able to submit a ticket to our Billing Support on your behalf. One of our Billing agents will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancel Subscription

I'd like to cancel my subscription effective today and I'm having difficulty finding where to do this. Please advise.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel Subscription

Hi @FirstNameL47267 

I can see you were able to get in contact with our Billing Support and suspend your account. I'm glad you were assisted!

Frankie.P

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured