Highlighted

cancelar cuenta

hola necesito cancelar mi cuenta gratuita

Highlighted
Employee

Re: cancelar cuenta

Hi @user862593 

Estamos utilizando un traductor para comunicarnos. Tenga en cuenta que algunos idiomas pueden no ser perfectos.

Lamentamos que Constant Contact ya no sea una buena opción para usted. Agradecemos su tiempo y queremos ayudarlo con su solicitud. Hemos enviado un caso a nuestro departamento de Facturación para procesar la cancelación. Esta solicitud puede demorar hasta 24 horas hábiles en procesarse. Es posible que Billing deba comunicarse con usted para revisar la solicitud, por lo que le pedimos que confirme que su información de contacto es correcta en su cuenta. Si necesita asistencia más rápida o tiene preguntas sobre su facturación, llame a nuestro equipo de Facturación ya que no podemos analizar la facturación de la cuenta aquí en la Comunidad.

Gracias por usar Constant Contact. ¡Espero que tengas un buen día!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted

cancel my account

i would like to delete my account and all associate details. Please do not charge my card.

Highlighted
Employee

Re: cancel my account

Hi @user136539 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community.

Thank you for using Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Unabel to cancel account

You charged INR 3422 for my account. I was not even using the account requested cancellation earlier. Now there is no chat support for account cancellation. The provided number, nobody is picking, what sorcery is this.

Cancel my account immediately! This is cheating

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Unabel to cancel account

I have same problem... I would never have thought Constant contact would scam like this i want a refund and cancellation of my account can't get hold of anyone on the numbers.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Hi @user8786620 

We apologize you were unable to connect with our Support as easily as you should! This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. With that said I have taken a look at your account and can see you were able to speak with our Billing Support directly about this as well. This team did cancel your account.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Hi @user563482 

I apologize for the experience you've had with connecting to our Support! I can however see you were able to connect with our Partner Support about this as well. Your cancellation request was successfully submitted to our Billing Support. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I have not received any email about the cancellation of my subscription. Please share it with me. There is no way I can even remove my card from your platform.

This is highly unprofessional & totally unethical. I am looking into how I can escalate this to higher authorities.

Share with me on an email that my subscription has been canceled & there will be no further charges.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancel my account

I am Trying to cancel this account. My company is closed. My new email is

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured