Highlighted

IMPORTANT - PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

IMPORTANT - PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT OR I WILL REPORT THIS TO THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND THE NATIONAL DATA PROTECTION OFFICE

To whom it may concern;

Please forward this instruction to your billing department. I no longer wish to pay for a subscription to this service at any level and want to cancel as of today. 

You do not provide an Irish customer service phone number, a chat service to discuss billing or the ability to cancel the service online.

If you do not respond to this within 24 hours with confirmation of immediate cancellation I will report this to my credit card company and to the Irish data protection office.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: IMPORTANT - PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

Hello @FringeFest1 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

cancel

cancel my account
Tags (3)
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: cancel

cancel ,my account

Highlighted
Employee

Hello

@user046869 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

nobody has contacted me. i need erase my account i cannot pay the service

Highlighted

Hello @user046869 ,

It looks like Billing is still reviewing the case. They'll reach out as soon as they have an update.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Please tell me how to cancel this acct

I need to cancel my account- please contact me 

Tags (3)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Please tell me how to cancel this acct

Hello @ElizabethJ25 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Visitor

cancel account

Please note that we herewith cancel our account
Tags (3)
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured