Highlighted
Consulting & Training

cancel monthly payment

Hi Please could you cancel my monthly payment. I am unable to do this on the website. Not sure why this is so - it should be simple to cancel. Thank you Nazlee Mayhew
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: cancel monthly payment

Hello @user18803 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancel account

In order to cancel, we were forced to cancel our credit card. 

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel account

Hello @DanielG4327 ,

If you're needing to cancel an account, you can reach out to Billing directly by phone, or reach out to us here on social media an the Community to reach out to Billing on your behalf. 

To make sure your account is truly cancelled and all Billing info is purged, I've submitted a case to their team to review and process.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Delete account

I want to delete this account. I can’t find it anywhere. I would like to delete my account
Tags (3)
Highlighted

Re: Delete account

Hello @user191062 ,

It appears your account is still in trial. I've gone ahead and submitted it for cancellation. I've also added you to DNC, and unsubscribed you from our automated marketing emails.

William D

Highlighted
Retail

REQUEST TO CANCEL FREE TRIAL PLAN

Please we want to cancel the free trial that will expire today, August 2, 2020.
Tags (3)
Highlighted

Re: REQUEST TO CANCEL FREE TRIAL PLAN

Hello @user211457 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates. I've also made note of your Billing date for them so they can take any appropriate actions regarding the first paid month charge if needed.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

cancel

I would like to cancel please
Tags (2)
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

cancel

Please cancel my subscription
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured