Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,356 REPLIES 1,356

Hello @LizaK943,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

You should be able to close your account online especially if your hold time is over 30 min. That’s just silly. Luckily I only have the trial but my personal information is listed on here and I’m sure at this point you sell it. So please for the love if god close my account.

Hi @MelissaU823 

Though trial accounts automatically close after the 60 day trial period has ended, we have successfully canceled your trial for you. You do not have to take any more actions if you do not wish to do so. Your account is no longer active. It's also important I point out our system does not sell your personal information.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

Why do I not have access online to suspend my account? Also, you do not make it very easy to delete a stolen credit card number.

Hello @AnneM891,

You are able to suspend your account by contacting our Billing department for your security. To remove a credit card all you need to do is replace it under your My Account link. You can update all of your billing information there. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Participant

Please, I need my account to be canceled. We are no longer interested in testing the tool, we already have another one. I request the cancellation of the account, a charge was already made on February 29th and we do not want new charges.

Hello @user75851,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Participant

I spoke at length and was on hold at length this past week Thursday (2/28/2020) with customer service about cancelling my CC account.  I was assured that this process was put in motion but have yet to receive a confirmatory email.  I have heard the challenges of closing out an account and want to make sure this is done -we are a small business and have to budget every marketing penny.  How do I get a confirmation email of closure--because it's been past the 24 hours I was promised closure .  The only email I received was that the email address on the account had been changed.  

How does a company operate like this? Cherise

Hi @JaniceM523 

I have taken a look and can see your account was successfully canceled. I do also apologize you did not receive a confirmation email as you should have. Were you able to receive the one we just sent to you?

Frankie.P

Occasional Participant

We would like to however keep access to our account without using it so that in near future when we wish to use it we can pay and start using it again. There is lot of content there which we do not wish to lose. Thanks

Hi @PradeepT 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We have submitted your cancellation requestion to not renew your account to our Billing Support. Because Constant Contact is a monthly service there is not a way to stop these payments without canceling your account. Please keep in mind that the information stored in your account is guaranteed for 120 days post-cancellation and is available if you decide to reactivate your account during that time.

But if you’d like to store the information longer you may suspend your account for a nominal fee of per month. Suspending the account would allow for you to work on your campaigns and manage your contacts though you would not have the option to send emails. You can unsuspend the account from the “My Account” section at any time. If you’d like to do that instead of canceling, let us know and we can suspend the account for you.

Frankie.P

Participant

I would like to cancel my subscription

Hello @ArnoldR17,

We're sorry to see you go, but I can definitely pass that request on to our billing time.  You should receive an email from them as soon as they finish cancelling the account.

Aaron_H

Participant

I would please like to delete my account.

Hello @LilamP,

Zoe H.

Participant

I created an account with you in error because of a problem with a link from one of your clients. I was unable to find a way to cancel my account online. Please cancel my account as soon as possible. Thank you.

Hi @MichaelB5259 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We have successfully canceled your trial account.

Frankie.P

Participant

How do I cancel

Hi @ChandraB63 

Cancellation requests do have to be submitted to our Billing Support directly. With that said, I can see you were able to connect with our Billing Department by phone. In fact one of these agents was able to further assist with your request. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P

Participant

I am trying to cancel my account without success.

I can't make a international phone call, looking for a way to make it online. 

I subscribe to have a look at the platform, only that.

Need assistance to cancel it online, can't make any international phone call.

Much appreciated, thanks.

Hello @user536844,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Timothy_G