Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,356 REPLIES 1,356
Participant

We have an account that has had no activity on it for months and I'd like to close it. I just can not find where to do that. Can you help?

Hello @MattG621,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

Does anyone know how to cancel a Constant Contact subscription online?

I can't seem to find a link or option.  I've been on hold with their billing dept for about 30+ minutes now.

Funny how I can subscribe online, or would probably get a sales assistant immediately if I were to call their sales number, but for some reason billing is taking forever

You can't. They want the opportunity to see if they can modify the plan, the pricing, or sell you on using their service in a way that works for both you and them. they will drop prices or sell you bigger packages, or give you free consults before they right out cancel your service

Hello @TempieB,

I see that your were able to call in and reach the billing department to have your account canceled. If you need anything, please let us know.

Timothy_G

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

This account was supposed to be cancelled long ago. I just discovered I’ve been charged a lot of money for along timeAnd would Like A refund

Hi @DavidH2353. I do not see any record of you contacting us to cancel this account prior to posting in our Community. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you to confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

Participant

I set up this account in error and cannot find any option to terminate and delete my details. Please inform me on how to do this or kindly delete the account for me. I look forward to your confirmation. Kr, Rudy

Hi @user471947. I see that your account is in trial status. We were able to cancel your account per your request. Please reach out if you need anything else. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

I create the account to try your services, but your services is not suitable with our business, so that I want to cancel my account 

I from Vietnamese, I can not call direct to your billing team, so please support me cancel account online

Tks for your support.

Hi @user9439473 thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have taken a look at your account and can see you have already spoken with our Support directly about this cancellation request. Your account has successfully been canceled.

Frankie.P

Participant

The election I was in is over, and I need to cancel my account.

Hi @TimothyW855 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a fit for you! We have however submitted this cancellation request to our Billing Support for further assistance. One of these agents can cancel your account and contact you with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Participant

Please check why my account is charging $70/month at March.I don't want to refill Constant contact plan, please refund my money back.

Hi @user510758 

In order to maintain account security we are unable to authorize any cancellations or refund requests here in the Community. We have however submitted a ticket to our Billing Support so these agents may review your requests. This department will share any updates on these requests with you directly.

Frankie.P

Participant

Please cancel my plan and stop charging my money, i want to cancel my monthly plan, i do not need this plan anymore.

Hi @user43262 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your account. I have taken a peek and can see you are currently under a list review. Because of this we ask that you please call into our List Review Department to begin the cancellation process.

Frankie.P

Participant

There should be a way to delete the account. This account was created by mistake, and I would like to have it removed,

Hi @TravisG506 

Thank you for reaching out about your trial account! We were able to end your free 60-day trial. You do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account is no longer active.

Frankie.P

Participant

World Cup Skateboarding Danielle Bostick Please cancel our account. That credit card is super old and I didn’t even realize we still had your service, although we did love it at the time and for the years we did use it. Thank you.

Hi @DonB35 

I'm sorry to hear you no longer need your account! We have submitted your cancellation request directly to our Billing Support on your behalf. Thank you for having been our customer, and should you ever need our service or assistance again please don’t hesitate to reach out! 

Frankie.P