Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,381 REPLIES 1,381
Occasional Participant

Hello! you have not helped me with the application yet, please help me cancel my account

Hi @user333672. Our Billing team is currently experiencing a larger queue at this very busy time and they have not addressed your case yet. If you need a faster turnaround, please call our Billing team directly.  

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

Never answer and I can never cancel

Hi @ScottC235,

I'm sorry about the experience you've had while trying to cancel. Any chance you remember if you received any error messages when trying to call?

Regardless, I've got your back. I have submitted a case to our Billing team on your behalf. They will review and follow up with you. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

I am trying to cancel my account because I no longer have my business and have been told that wait times on the phone are more than 30 minutes.  I can't understand why there is no alternate way to cancel account.  No email to cancel; no online way to cancel and no call back because of the long wait times.  This is unacceptable and crazy.  Please please cancel my account.  I have no use for Constant Contact any longer.  

Hi @PaulaF978 

I apologize for the wait time you experienced! But I can see you were able to connect with our Billing Support after all. This team was able to successfully cancel your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Participant

How do I cancel my account? I have been calling and just end up on hold. I need this cancelled asap.

Hi @ChrisP4295,

We're sorry you haven't been able to get in touch. I submitted a case to Billing on your behalf and they will review and follow up.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Participant

I need to cancel my account

Hi @ChuckM875 

We can see you were able to cancel your account. Thank you for having been our customer, we wish you the best with your marketing endeavors!

Frankie.P

Participant

Too expensive. Please delete my account.

Hi @EleanorB728 

It appears the account connected to this username is still under our free trial period. These free trials run out in 60 days. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will than no longer be active.

Frankie.P

Participant

Please tell me how as of today I can cancel my account. My email address is dianemiller248@gmail.com

Hi @DianeM22 

At this time cancellations can be approved with the assistance of our Billing Department. In fact I can see you were able to successfully connect with this support team and schedule your account to be canceled.

Frankie.P

Participant

I try to cancel my account and there no way to do it.

Hi @user9880140 

I apologize you are unable to find a way to cancel your account. We have however submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support.

Frankie.P

Participant

I am trying to cancel, but I can't find any option to cancel through my account or the website. BAD!

Hi @AlanG868 

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this cancellation process. In the meantime I can see your account was successfully canceled by our Billing Support.

Frankie.P

Participant

I want to cancel your service and the only way to do it is to wait for a live person to answer a phone call. Not happy.

Hi @GunLady 

I apologize for any inconvenient caused by our cancellation process. To help make this process easier for you we have submitted your cancellation request directly to our Billing Support on your behalf. You no longer need to call into our Support for this. One of our Billing agents will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Participant

Necesito cancelar la cuenta no he podido contactar a ninguno de sus telefonos todos dicen fuera de uso.