Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Occasional Participant

spoke to an advisor on April 8th to cancel my subscription of 10 years as I explained to her that I had retired earlier this year.

The lady I spoke to assured me it would be done and that I would receive a confirmation e-mail to this effect within an hour.

It's now 2 days later and I've heard nothing. Please ensure that my instructions are implemented forthwith. Thank You

Andrew Clare - andrewc@rassa.co.za

Hi @AndrewC74 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your account. Your account has successfully canceled. We have also sent this cancel confirmation to the contact address on file for your account. Were you able to receive this email?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

I can’t find anywhere to cancel this account. I do not use it and want a refund please.

Hi @user54485 

At this time we are unable to authorize any cancellations or refund requests through the Community. We have however submitted your request to our Billing Support for further assistance.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

How do I cancel my subscription?

I can't see how to cancel my membership.

Hello @AdrianJ34 ,

We're sorry to see you go, but we can definitely assist you by getting you directed to our Billing team. Since we cannot process Billing request over the Community due to security purposes, we strongly recommend reaching out to our Billing team via phone.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hello @JohnnieB524 ,

It appears you already called in to have your account cancelled. You should have received an email at your primary email address from the Billing team confirming this. If not, feel free to reply here and I can try resending that same email again.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

Not what I thought I was getting into,

Hello @MiriamT95 ,

We're sorry to hear that Constant Contact didn't have what you needed. The trial will run out naturally on its own once the 60 days is over. I can also confirm that you're already on our DNC list for Sales, so you shouldn't receive any calls from them.

Was there anything that you felt we should add or improve on? We'd love to receive any feedback you may have.

William D

The website told me that they are offering 1 MONTH FREE TRIAL but now it says that I have to pay my $20 dollars bills.

I just want to cancel my account because I TRY the 1 MONTH FREE Trial.

Please help me with this. I'm frustrated because of what constant contact tries to do. I need to pay even they told me that it is FREE TRIAL!? 

Hello @user811380 ,

It appears we've already assisted you via social media. We are still waiting to hear back from our Billing team on one matter. However, your account should cancelled regardless, and no payment should be taken out, despite the one month trial having already ended.

William D

Participant

I need to cancel my account soon. Due to the time difference, I couldn't call your Billing team as you answered the others. Is there any other ways to cancell my account? 

Hello @user63052 ,

It looks like we might have sent you a follow-up to your email address regarding your cancellation. If you require further assistance, feel free to reply directly to that, and we'll be happy to help!

William D

Participant

I cannot find how to cancel my account

Hello @user13633 ,

We're sorry to see you go, but we can definitely assist you by getting you directed to our Billing team. Since we cannot process Billing requests over the Community due to security purposes, we strongly recommend reaching out to our Billing team via phone.

William D

Consulting & Training

Hi Support Team, I would like to cancel my account, I already email to you, can you help to check.

Thank you!

Consulting & Training

Hi Support Team,
I would like to cancel my account, please do not further charge my credit card and disable my account.
Thank you!

Hello @user897461 ,

As I said, your account is already set for cancellation and shouldn't be charged further. If you believe you've been charged despite the cancellation, please let us know and we'll investigate further. Otherwise you shouldn't need to take any further action.

William D

Consulting & Training

Hi Support Team,

Constant contact still charge my credit card yesterday 13 May 2020

Description:
EIG*CONSTANTCONTACT.COM 855-2295506 US

Can you help check and return the amount,

Thank you!

Consulting & Training

Re: Delete Account

HHi Support Team,

Constant contact still charge my credit card yesterday 13 May 2020

Description: