Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,494 REPLIES 1,494
Participant

I cannot find how to cancel my account

Hello @user13633 ,

We're sorry to see you go, but we can definitely assist you by getting you directed to our Billing team. Since we cannot process Billing requests over the Community due to security purposes, we strongly recommend reaching out to our Billing team via phone.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Consulting & Training

Hi Support Team, I would like to cancel my account, I already email to you, can you help to check.

Thank you!

Consulting & Training

Hi Support Team,
I would like to cancel my account, please do not further charge my credit card and disable my account.
Thank you!

Hello @user897461 ,

As I said, your account is already set for cancellation and shouldn't be charged further. If you believe you've been charged despite the cancellation, please let us know and we'll investigate further. Otherwise you shouldn't need to take any further action.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Consulting & Training

Hi Support Team,

Constant contact still charge my credit card yesterday 13 May 2020

Description:
EIG*CONSTANTCONTACT.COM 855-2295506 US

Can you help check and return the amount,

Thank you!

Consulting & Training

Re: Delete Account

HHi Support Team,

Constant contact still charge my credit card yesterday 13 May 2020

Description:
EIG*CONSTANTCONTACT.COM 855-2295506 US

Can you help check and return the amount,

Thank you!

Hello @user897461 ,

It appears your account is already set for cancellation. If you have any further questions, feel free to reply here and we'll be happy to assist.

William D

Consulting & Training

Hi Team, on 14 April you replied: It appears your account is already set for cancellation.

But the credit card still auto charge on 13 May?

Can you help cancel and refund to me?

Thanks!

Participant

I want to cancelour account

Hello @IreneW28 ,

We're sorry to see you go, but we can definitely assist you by getting you directed to our Billing team. Since we cannot process Billing requests over the Community due to security purposes, we strongly recommend reaching out to our Billing team via phone.

William D

Participant

I am currently using a free trial but i do not wish to continue after it ends.  Will it just automatically cancel at the end of the trial? 

Hello @KimM9895 ,

The trial will end naturally after its 60-day run is over. You're already set up for DNC, so you shouldn't have any Sales calls to purchase a full account before or after the trial ends. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for using Constant Contact!

William D

Participant

How does the APICS Pittsburgh Chapter close our Constant Contact account?

Hello @APICS-PGH ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Participant

Hello, I'm trying to cancel our account. Unfortunately, the phone numbers provided on the 'Contact Us' page do not work from Ireland. I have also sent a message on Chat. Any advice??

Hello @AnnL2 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, but we can definitely assist you. We've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. They will contact you directly with any further updates. Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with in the meantime. Thank you for using Constant Contact!

William D

Hello, I have been trying to cancel my account for more than a month and I am not getting a response from anyone at Constant Contact. I have reached out to you via online chat and email through my account. what do I need to do to cancel immediately?

Hello @user7679 ,

I'm looking in your account and not finding any cancellation cases or requests. I can go ahead and get a ticket submitted to our Billing team to start processing your cancellation, and I've made a note of you attempting to cancel for over a month. Their queue is quite full, so it may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. Please call in if you'd like a faster resolution.

William D

Participant

Canceling an account, I'm not interested in Constant Contact. Thank you

Hello @user22161 ,

It looks like you already have a ticket with Billing to get your account cancelled. They'll make sure to reach out if they need more information, or when the cancellation has been processed.

Thank you for using Constant Contact!

William D