Cancel

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

how to cancel account.

i would like to cancel my account.can anyone tell me how to remove account ?

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

cancel my account

Please cancel my account. There has been no activities since long time. no more invoice please.i already talked on phone but didnot received conformation email about cancellation. Thank you.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: cancel my account

Hi @user72708 

Thank you for reaching out to the community. I have taken a peek and can see you were able to contact our billing support to successfully cancel your account. Please keep in mind that the information stored in your account is guaranteed for 120 days post-cancellation and is available if you decide to reactivate your account during that time.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

cancel my account

please remove my data from your account thanks 2-10-20 10:45 cst

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: cancel my account

Hi @richardp285 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your account! I have taken a closer look and can see your account is no longer active. Because of this it's important to mention data is automatically deleted after 120 days of the account being canceled, in your case 120 days after the trial has expired. You do also have the option to go in and delete any data yourself.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Unknown charges

My account was decactivated in December 2018 but I still get charged. Please cancel and refund.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Unknown charges

Hi @ArthurB24 

I apologize for any confusion there may be with the charges you have received. Because the accounts connected to your name are either canceled or an expired trial, I would suggest contacting our Billing Support directly for further assistance. Due to account security we are unable to authorize refunds here in the Community. However one of these billing agents can help find the answers you may need!

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Visitor

I want to cancel this account immediately. Please cancel our account

Cancel our account
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: I want to cancel this account immediately. Please cancel our account

Hello @AdiM62,

We're sorry to see you go, but we can absolutely get your account cancelled.  I'm putting a request in to our billing team now to have your account cancelled.  You will receive an email from them once they finish processing the request.

Aaron_H

Highlighted
Visitor

Cancellation of account

Hi I would like to cancel my account with immediate effect.

Tags (2)