Cancel

Highlighted

Re: Cancel

Hi @AdrianB38 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm so sorry to hear you too have had this experience. I can however see you were able to get in contact with our Support after all. Your account was successfully canceled.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Re: Cancel

Hi @erinp57 

I apologize you were unable to easily connect with our support! What number you’re calling into support through? Not only this, but what information are you giving to the virtual assistant? In the meantime we have submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support. One of these agents will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Email communication with Constant Contact

It is frustrating that I cannot email you to cancel my account. I have to call? You guys do email as your business, why can't I email you? It feels like you intentionally make it difficult to quite which is an immoral business practice. It makes me what to tell all my friends about how sleazy this experience has been. Now I have sent 15 minutes of my night trying to quite your service with no luck. I could have spent with my wife. This whole process should have taken me no less than three min. Please please please just cancel my account.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Email communication with Constant Contact

"Hello @BjornB11 

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with wanting to close your account. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you

Timothy_G

Highlighted

Cancel Service

How and where do I go to cancel my service.  I called the toll free number and received a message that no one was available to answer my call. 

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel Service

Hello @JulleeM1 

We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here. Thank you.

Liz_M

Highlighted

Pause service

I need to pause service or terminate asap

Highlighted

Re: Pause service

Hi @StanleyD70 

Due to account security, we are unable to make any billing changes here in the Community. We have however submitted your request to do this to our Billing Support directly.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Need to close my account and stop getting billed, but I am in Asia and can't find a way

Hi,.

I would like to cancel my subscription, but can't find a way.

And opening times of the call center are basically during the night here.

Do IO really need to 'lose' my credit card to cancel on constant contact?

Highlighted

Re: Need to close my account and stop getting billed, but I am in Asia and can't find a way

Hi @SebastienD 

I apologize you're unable to connect to our support as easily as you should. If you're interested in canceling your account we have submitted this request to our Billing Support on your behalf.

Frankie.P