Cancel

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel account

Hello @MattP508,

Normally the process for cancelling is to call our billing team directly.  However, I can absolutely put a case into their queue to have your account cancelled, once they process the request, they'll email a confirmation to the email-address you have on file for your account.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Please cancel this account, we are currently use two accounts and need only one.

Thanks for your supoport

Highlighted

Hi @ThomasR035 

We have submitted your request to close this second account. Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Canceling subscription

Behavioral Heslth is canceling subscription with constant contact. We have restructured our database management and marketing to be less expensive and more efficient for our volunteers what do you need from us to cancel effective ASAP. 

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Canceling subscription

Hi @CapeCod22 

I can see you were able to connect with our Billing Support directly. This team was able to successfully cancel your account.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

cancel subscription

Hi, I have been trying to cancel my subscription but the support line (866) 229-5506 which is stated on the help article isn't working.  Can the billing team please help cancel my account?

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: cancel subscription

Hi @IvyM96 

I apologize you're unable to to connect with our Support as easily as you should! In an effort to make sure you're assisted, we have submitted your cancellation request directly to our Billing Department.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

How do I cancel my account

How do I cancel my account

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: How do I cancel my account

Hi @StephenG318 

Accounts can be cancelled with the assistance of our Billing Support. We have passed on your cancellation request to directly to this department on your behalf.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Discontinue Account

The account was discontinued in June, 2019. I want to be sure it is noting that we were discontinuing / halting, so there's no negative credit results. For account *Removed by Admin* Thank you

Tags (2)