Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,485 REPLIES 1,485
Participant

I am trying to cancel my account or suspend it ?

Hello @GaryA951 ,

It appears your account was already cancelled by the Review team. If you'd like to follow up with them about this, you can contact them directly via phone.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

I was not authorized to make a purchase on behalf of the charity I signed up. I am forced to withdraw my name with Constant Contact. Please immediately contact me.

Hello @KatieC913 ,

Based on your situation, I suggest calling in and speaking with our Billing team as soon as you're able so they can look into the transactions and process the cancellation of your account.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

I need to cancel this subscription asap. How do I do that?

Hello @MurwoodE ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

I'm trying to cancel from Singapore. How does it make sense to call an international number to do so?? Do I need to cancel my credit card to do the cancellation?

Even when trying to email your team, there isn't an automated email address. Who do I email to????

Hello @IreneL72,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

How to deactivate my account?

Hello @user62920.  We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

David B.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

Hi.. I would like you to CANCEL my subscription.. Its horrendous to be on a call for more than 20 minutes and see no outcome whatsoever..

Hello @CustomerS409 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Participant

Re: Cancel
Please cancel my account with immediate effect before the next billing.

I am from Botswana and there are no Africa help lines.

I have been trying to contact through your contact centre but there are no email or chats that I can use for this purpose.

Kindly give me the exact instruction or email contact to cancel my account ASAP.
Thank you.

Hello @user09981 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adelina R

Participant

ineed cancel my account How!

Hi @user947802 

Thank you for reaching out about your account! We have submited your cancellaion request to our Billing Support for further assistance. One of these agents will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Participant

I need to cancel my account but I cannot find out where on this site. I am currently in suspend mode.

Hi @LutherL2 

At this time the ability to cancel directly through your account online is not an available feature. I apologize for any inconvience this may cause! I have however submitted your request to our Billing Support for further assistance.

Frankie.P

Participant

I want to cancel my subscription please.

Hello @TennilleH7 ,

William D

Under the post, I will paste all the communication from CC support and I still did not get any answer WHY my account is not closed at the end of August when I asked the support agent to close my account.  I declared that I want to close it down

Constant Contact waited to stole money from my account - that is the only reason for leaving open my dead account.

To stay safe ERASE ALL THE CREDIT CARDS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT bcs Constant Contact draw a 65 USD from my card for a more that amount DEAD ACCOUNT. CC Support does not have the knowledge to make the landing work and they are playing the game of stealing from ur card. 

Constant Contact is NOT SAFE company to WORK WITH. Constant Contact is a fraud company.