Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,473 REPLIES 1,473
Participant

I am also tryin to cancel my subscription and they make it almost impossible. Every time I call they say there is no one in the office who can help with my inquiry. Total scam and this should be illegally not to be able to cancel online at anytime like all the other mail campaign providers. 

Hello @user217081 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

Additionally, may I ask what number you've been calling, and what time you've been calling? Just so I can make sure to get that info passed along to the relevant teams. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

YES bcs COnstantContact is a fraud company.

Total scam and this should be illegal not to be able to cancel online at any time like all the other mail campaign providers. 

Retail

I still had 2 months of a free trial to open and really look at your site, when I was continually called and told i could get up to 5 pages done and put together for me if ONLY I would sign up for a mear 45.00. well where is the website you ask? that they tell me only after you get my 45.00 is an additional 250 and more. I have been so ticked off about that, that I did not ever come back to see if I even thought I would like you over WIX. I told them I had NO time and was assured this site would be set up for me. Now I want a 2 month refund until I can have time to explore this site builder myself. Very disappointed customer.

Hello @AUTUMNA37 ,

We're very sorry to hear that you weren't properly informed of how the website builder creation package worked, in conjunction with having a fully paid account. I made sure to pass along your feedback to the relevant teams.

I've also sent your cancellation and refund requests to our Billing team for review. Generally they can have an update for you within 1-2 business days, however it may take longer for the refund request to be reviewed. If you'd like a quicker response, I'd recommend calling our Billing team directly.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Consulting & Training

How do I cancel immediately!

Hello @ReberaF7 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Regular Participant

Bcs card payment fraud I will report Constant Contact for technological crime. I was begging to close an account sand you charged me 65 USD. What you do is a full thievery. I submited for a CLOSING trial account and refund and there is NO ANSWER from ur side. U STOLE 65 USD and I will give u a total 65 USD marketing Constant contact for FREUD and thievery in a next 5 years. I will ruin any of your reputation and any chance to get new customers. And all that for 65 USD that you stole from my bank account.

Hello @user118100 ,

Taking a look at your account, there's only one other case besides this community post - the cancellation request you submitted yesterday, which has already been processed by our Billing team. If you need us to manually resend the cancellation confirmation email, we can do so.

Feel free to reply to the automated @ mention email with any of the ways you tried to communicate to us prior stating that you wanted to cancel. If you have any emails you could provide, or screencaps / transcripts of chats, please send them to us so we can look into this situation further.

Otherwise, for a quicker response, you may wish to reach out to our Billing team directly.

William D

Yes, yes...  I was on the chat with 5 support agents and nothing resolved. 

Neither they helped with solving the issue neither they closed my account as I was asking them to do.

I COULD NOT CLOSE ACCOUNT BY MYSELF

I COULD NOT REMOVE CARD FROM AN ACCOUNT

ONE MONTH LATER U STOLE USD 65 FROM MY CREDIT CARD FOR DEAD ACCOUNT that your support agent did not close when I asked them to. 

I understand that you have to make salaries but pls FRAUD IS NOT A WAY TO MAKE A DECENT LIVING

Hello @user118100,

Taking a look at your account, there's only one other case besides this community post - the cancellation request you submitted a few days ago, which has already been processed by our Billing team. If you need us to manually resend the cancellation confirmation email, we can do so.

If you have any emails you could provide, or screencaps / transcripts of chats, please send them to us so we can look into this situation further.

Otherwise, for a quicker response, you may wish to reach out to our Billing team directly.

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Participant

As I mentioned earlier for the whole 7 days, middle of august, I was trying to do CC landing and the connection to work, all 7 days I was on the chat with ur support agents, even 5 different agents failed to start CC landing.
In the end, after all, in the last week of August, I asked them to close the account. only CC does not allow to the customer to close an account?!?

U are forcing me to make an additional costs to make a phonecall to ur billing team, and before that u are stealing money from my card.

That is a fraud system.

Hello @user118100 ,

If you need more info on the Billing policies you agreed to at the time of sign up, feel free to peruse the Terms & Conditions.

Chat support requires that you be logged into your account so that a case can be created from your chat. Since you account has no other cases besides the one that Zoe and I mentioned, you may need to check and make sure you didn't open another account by accident.

William D

Participant

Hi 

I have mailed your team times about you do not return my cost.

you  have charged me 2 times when the beginning but only return 1 time cost back  to me. The first month should be free, but you still charge me. Could you please return back my cost?

Besides, you charge me new cost again after i inform you i want to cancel my account.... Please return this cost too.

Thanks. 

Hello @user838302 ,

It appears your account has already been cancelled. If there are any pending refund reviews, they'll follow up with you if they're denied or approved. If you have further questions, please call Billing directly so they can securely discuss the billing of your account.

William D

Occasional Participant

Hello,

I need to cancel my account but your phone message states that there are currently no staff in the office and refers me to online help.

Please can you cancel my account?

Thanks,

Sally

Occasional Participant

Same! online in the chat they say it is not possible. This is nuts. A scheme. IN the online Era and a company that does online marketing - you have to use your phone to cancel? really? and then they don't answer..... 

Hello @LUC1926 and @user945494 ,

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly during their hours of operation.

William D

Occasional Participant

Hi William,

It has been 10 days and I still haven't been contacted by Billing Support. I also still haven't been able to get through on the phone.

I wont be paying any further invoices from Constant Contact.

Hello @LUC1926 ,

It looks like your account is already scheduled for cancellation by Billing. If you need us to resend the manual confirmation email, just let us know!

William D

Occasional Participant

I came to use Constant Contact as I thought it was a free trial and could cancel it at anytime. Not only you charged me, but I can't cancel. I am even calling the support line but says that all sales rep are out of the office. During office hours? Please. I am done and will cancel my credit card as I have given up and for sure you will not charge me more money. Thieves.