Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,469 REPLIES 1,469

Hello @user945494 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

Additionally, our Sales reps wouldn't be the ones to cancel your account, so you may need to check which numbers you're calling, as requests to cancel your account or manage Billing, when told to the robot, should direct you to either general support or specifically billing support.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

I don’t know how I got signed up for this service but I wish to cancel effective immediately

Hello @DrewH724 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Generally they’re able to respond to these tickets within 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their case and call queues. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Retail

Can't use the account, been on the phone for a very long time and can't use the product. I'll use my 30 days money back guarantee and be a much happier customer elsewhere. I wish i could say it was a nice experience but it really was not.

Hello @ChantalH54 ,

It appears your account is currently under review. You'll need to speak with our Review team over the phone to securely discuss your account status. Reviews are an important part of our business, as it helps mitigate spam and scam accounts, ensure compliant emailing, and to safeguard sending reputations for you, our other customers, and for our company as a whole.

To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation and refund request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you to see if you still wish to fully cancel and refund, or if you'd like to get the review taken care of. They'll be reaching out to the account's primary contact info within the next 24 business hours, depending on the size of their case and call queues.

William D

Participant

I've been trying to close my account for two months and no one has gotten back to me - my emails remain unanswered my calls not picked up.

Hello @user870825 ,

It looks like you already called and spoke with Billing to get cancelled. 

It looks like you attempted to email an address that isn't monitored, with a subject line that has nothing to do with Billing or wanting to cancel. I see one case from last month sent to the unmonitored address, and a second one sent today to the same address. 

William D

Participant

How do I cancel my 'subscription' to your services?

Hello @ChuckJ32 ,

It looks like you already spoke with Billing and got your account cancelled. If you need us to resend a manual confirmation email, just let us know.

William D

Participant

Please help me! I dont know how to delete my account and now its charging me! Please help! And if you can DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!

Hello @AveryP15 ,

This account is in trial and we have no billing info for you, so it doesn't appear you're being charged. Additionally you have 60 days left in this trial, meaning that it was just opened. I checked out system for your email address, and I only got this newly made trial account.

If you believe you have another, paid account with us, and that you're being charged for it, I strongly recommend you call our Billing support so they can look up your card number and get it taken care of. 

William D

Participant

I need to cancel my account and do not see the cancellation button. Please cancel and email a confirmation to estella@healthcarebusinessconnection.com

Hello @EstellaL99 ,

It loos like you already called in and spoke with Billing. If you need us to resend a manual cancellation confirmation, just let us know.

William D

Real Estate

Please cancel my acct - 

Hello @FirstNameL86991 . We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Health Practitioners & Centers

How do I go about cancelling my account.  It is not clear how to do this.  I have called customer support and they have a voicemail saying that no one is available at this time.  I would appreciate some assistance asap.  many thanks Genine

Hello @GenineP ,

William D

Participant

Hello,

Please cancel out account. We are not in a financial situation where we can afford this service.

Thank you

Hello @GORDG5,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Consulting & Training

Please cancel this account. Our IT Manager has been trying to speak with a member of your technical team since July. We have not had a call back despite many attempts. Our server will not allow a CC email to be sent w/o a “Warning” message in the Subject line. Our IT needed to have some questions answered to no avail. Sorry. Times up. Please cancel this account tomorrow. Do not want the Oct 15 payment pulled. I have not been able to use CC since I set this account set up in the Spring.

Hello @DouglasM016 ,

Additionally, we aren't the ones including such a message for your emails. It'd be something your IT would've needed to look into safelisting or authentication for.

William D