Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Cancel my account

Please cancel my account username: 

Highlighted
Employee

Re: Cancel my account

Hello @user758767,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Visitor

Cancel my account and refund

In its policy it says that I can cancel my account if they charge before the billing day, but I have to call the billing service, which is not available, it took several days to cancel the account, today is the billing day and they charged me twice the plan. Please, I want you to return my money, it is not fair that I am paying something that I want to take away. My account is 

Please, please, please, I need that refund and cancel my account. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Highlighted
Employee

Re: Cancel my account and refund

Hello,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Cancel account

I would like to cancel my account. my login email is liz.onyeabor@gmail.com and the payment receipt goes to support@elizabethonyeabor.com. I migrated to Wix and am using their included contact management system.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel account

Hello @LizO47 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. It looks like you already spoke with Chat support regarding your cancellation. However to make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to Billing. One of their agents will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may still wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Can you please cancel my account. I cannot see how to cancel payments. 

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Hello @user74339 ,

It looks like you've already reached out to us via social media, and we've gotten your account taken care of. If you need us to resend the confirmation or provide any additional info, just let us know.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancel Account

Hi. I'd like to request for cancellation of my free trial account, please.

Login username: 

Reason: not a good fit for our use

Thank you.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel Account

Hi @user247944 

While we're sorry to see you go, we do want to make sure you're assisted! A cancellation request ticket has been submitted to our Billing Support on your behalf. A member of this team will follow-up with you directly with any updates.

Frankie.P

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured