Highlighted
Employee

Re: Delete this account

Hello @user192489 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted

Cancelling

I don't want my own account. I want to sign up for the account

Highlighted

Re: Cancelling

Hello @PamelaD911 ,

Can you please elaborate? Are you wanting to be a secondary user on that account, such as an Account Manager or Campaign Creat...? Or are you wanting to sign up to receive their emails? Either way, your best bet is to reach out to whoever the owner of the account is, or whoever the primary point of contact is for that organization. That way they can get you added to their account however appropriately.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Visitor

Cancellation

I have tried to cancel my subscription by email as i have not been able to get through by calling. i have been charged for two additional monthly payments. It seems that there is no way to cancel a monthly subscription. Please ensure that i have a refund for the past two months and my subscription is cancelled, so i don't have to take matters further. My Username is 

MEFNC2020. My email address is bbayne@bigpond.net.au

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancellation

Hello @MEFNC ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Cancellation

Have tried contacting direct several times and no response. An additional payment now has been taken.

Disgusting!!!!!!!

I have no choice but to contact my bank to arrange for the payments to be STOPPED and to try and recover the money taken after many attempts have my account stopped.

Thanks for Nothing

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Cancel my account

Hi,

Can you please cancel my account?

I'm based in New Zealand and haven't been able to reach support on the international number. Also my emails to support seem to have been ignored for weeks so I'm not sure how to cancel at this point

Thanks

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: Cancel my account

It is truly a nightmare dealing with these people. First off they don't have cancel option in dashboard and now no one is responding over chat, call or email support. Bunch of morons 

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Hello @user295710 ,

It appears your account is already set for cancellation. If you need us to send a manual confirmation of the cancellation, just let us know.

William D

Highlighted
Employee

Hi @SallyF498 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured