Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: CONSTANT CONTACT IS A SCAM

Hello Team, I signed up a month back using my credit card details, I am based out of India, just ventured into an entrepreneurial journey.
Whatever subscribers i had on my site around 20,000 is imported and waited for the approval. Tried calling for verification but i couldn't reach out to the support team, then decided to cancel my subscription, no reply from chat/twitter or phone call to billing team neither i was able to find any support email and today i see 22,000 INR hard-earned money has been deducted from my account.

I doubt what's going wrong, is this problem being faced by other users here too or is it due to me living in India and unable to catch up with time zone.
I request the constant contact team to please refund my money back into my account, I have never used your portal for sending any email nor have done anything wrong by not informing the dept. before my free trial ends. You can check your twitter account and call logs if any.

In case i am not issued the refund, i will reach to the cyber cell unit and social media sites for help. Hope you understand.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Re: CONSTANT CONTACT IS A SCAM

Hello @user7506341 ,

It appears you've already reached out to us via Twitter and by calling into our Billing and Review teams. Your account is cancelled, and they'll respond as soon as they have an update to your refund request.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Please cancel

I would like to cancel my account- I am no longer working with the business that I started the account for
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Please cancel

Hello @JeanieA48 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Please Cancel My Account

Please cancel my account - no longer interested to use your service

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Please Cancel My Account - username julius.nalivaiko@gmail.com

Hello @user39337 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Cancel

Cancel my account

Hi,

Can you please cancel my account?

Thanks

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel

Hello @user900609 ,

William D

Highlighted
Retail

Contact and support very bad!

I have been trying to speak to support but found the only way was to make a very expensive call from South Africa. I had to cancel by today but have found it almost impossible. I have in the last 20 minutes got through but i am transferred to various departments and still haven't managed to speak to the right dept.
Highlighted

Re: Contact and support very bad!

Hello @user419442 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support normally. However, since your account is currently flagged for Review, you should be speaking with them first. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to the Review team, who will finalize the cancellation. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

William D

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured