Cancellation of Autorize.net.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Cancellation of Autorize.net.

I was not informed of this change at all. My events that are setup are now impacted because I cannot accept credit cards online. THIS IS BULL!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Cancellation of Autorize.net.

Hello @AndrewN1. Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. I'm sorry that you are no longer able to use Authorize.net to process credit card payments for your events and that you were not informed of this change. Credit card payments for an event can be processed by using WePay or PayPal. I see that you spoke with our support team yesterday about this inquiry and I hope that they were able to assist you as well. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Thanks Caitlan for your response. Last night I wanted a refund because I felt this was unfair to me. I didnt get any notices. Then BOOM! all of of a sudden I cant get Credit Cards. What really bothered me was the Customer service person that attempted to help me. She put me on hold three times before explaining to me the issue. Next she was not informed enough to answer my questions. Lastly, she never attempted to connect me with someone (Supervisor or Tech Team) to explain and help me with my immediate issue. 

For now, I will have to create a work around because I am not familiar with WePay and have no additional information about them, fees, services, etc... I am disappointed and once this year is over, I will be looking for another company to replace Constant Contact. I have been loyal, but I am not getting the same in return. 

Again, Thank you for reaching out to me. 

Andrew

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Administrator

Hi @AndrewN1. I apologize for the experience that you had yesterday while speaking to our Support team. I hope that I was able to clarify some things for you and provide you with a little more information regarding this change in payment method. I have asked for a supervisor to reach out to you within the next few days regarding the experience you had and the change that has happened with our event payment methods. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Education" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 27th at 2pm ET for a free one-hour webinar where we will be covering how to incorporate online marketing into your educational marketing strategy.

Read More
Featured