The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Cannot Access Campaigns

Highlighted

Cannot Access Campaigns

I have tried to view and edit campaigns this afternoon and I continue to get an error: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET.

My teammate and I have tried multiple times in different browsers and gotten the same error. Typically, we both use Chrome. 

Can someone advise how to fix this issue? We have an email we need to send out ASAP.

Constant Contact Username: ITS_Training

Screenshot of issue below.

Error Message in ChromeError Message in Chrome

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Cannot Access Campaigns

Hello @ChrisT99 ,

It looks like you might've run into the issue yesterday where there was a temporary interruption to overall website access. The engineers have stated that the issue should be resolved. Are you able to confirm if you're able to access the site unimpeded?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured