Cannot Connect Business Facebook page to Constant Contact

Highlighted
Visitor

Cannot Connect Business Facebook page to Constant Contact

When I try to connect my Social Profile, it just logs into my Company's FB page and does not give me the option to connect my page with Constant Contact. I am the FB Page admin.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Cannot Connect Business Facebook page to Constant Contact

Hi @BillieM2 

Thank you for reaching out about your account! Just as a clarification, what section of your account exactly are you trying to connect your Facebook business to? If you are trying to connect your social media account to social share, I apologize you are not able to do so as easily as you should. In these cases we suggest logging into your personal Facebook page before attempting to connecting it to social share. Facebook requires every business page to be linked to a personal Facebook profile. Your personal page will have to be what is set as an admin on this business page. Once you are logged into your personal page on Facebook, in a separate tab you will then use your personal Facebook info to log-in through Social Share to access and select your business page.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.