Cannot Connect to Server

Retail

Cannot Connect to Server

Have not used Constant Contact in about four months, and sad to see how poor the server performance is. I could not connect or do any productive work around 5: am EST on June 27th. We are at the 25,000 user level and we could use a server that was more reliable. I feel like we deserve some credit back for the time and resource wasted fighting your web site. Most likely will migrate to a new service one our contract expires. Other service cost less, offer more and and have some reliablility.  

1 REPLY 1

Hello @JackH51 ,

We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing connectivity issues. For the sake of further troubleshooting, would you be able to follow these steps and provide responses for them:

• What browser are you using? Does using a different browser mitigate the issue?
  • Are you using a wireless, wired, or mobile network? If possible, does changing networks let you through?
  • Are there any browser plugins or addons you can disable? Does doing so resolve the issue?
  • Does clearing your cache (not the saved passwords, just the cached images and files) alleviate the issue?
  • Are there any updates pending for your browser? If so, does updating it let you through?
  • Who is your Internet Service Provider (ISP)?
  • Are you using any security / firewall applications (e.g. Norton, McAfee, AVG, etc.)? Does disabling them for our website, let you through?
  • A screenshot of your speed test from fast.com, including what's in More Info.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.