Cannot add new contact

DaveR56062
Participant

Cannot add new contact

Why is CC not accepting one or both of the emails for a new contact? There's no feedback from the Contact page to identify the problem. Both emails are valid. Grrr....

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @DaveR56062

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for this experience you're having with adding your contacts. Are you receiving any error messages? I would also suggest trying in a different browser or a private/incognito window.  If you are still unable to add your contacts after testing your browser, we would be happy to look into this further for you. You can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the contacts you are trying to add, how you are trying to add them (uploading a file, typing in one contact at a time, etc.), the browser you are working in, and a reference to this post.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.