Cannot change signature email address and company name

Frequent Visitor

Cannot change signature email address and company name

Tried calling 800 number. On hold for 10 mins abandon that. Tried several times to update online. Has no effect in my email. Need to get this corrected before we can go out. Thanks, Jill Hansen 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Cannot change signature email address and company name

Hi @jillH336

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty in editing your email address and company name within your campaign.

I took a look at the 2 drafts within your account. Are you wanting the email address to be the jeremy or the jill email addresses? You can click on the Header in your Campaign and change the email address in the drop down. 

As for your Company name, you can update that in the Footer Options. Just click on the Footer area to receive the overlay with the editable information in it. 

Hope that helps. If you have any questions let us know!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Yes, thank you for the suggestions. I'm trying to change it to Jeremy. I did try both of those to no avail. Looks like a technical issue. I'm not able to change it on my side?

Thanks,

Jill Hansen

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi @jillH336

I was able to make a copy of your Reception Invite campaign and go into the Header and change the email from Jill to Jeremy with no trouble. This also updated the email address in the footer. I'm using Chrome. What browser are you using? Are you able to try another browser?

The copy is titled CTCTCopy if you'd like to take a look. 

Thanks in advance!

Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured