Cannot get a human on the phone and need to cancel service

Highlighted

Cannot get a human on the phone and need to cancel service

HELP! How do I cancel my account when there is no way of getting a hold of a human and there is no email address for billing to send the cancellation email to? 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Cannot get a human on the phone and need to cancel service

Hello @JiB4 ,

Though we're sorry to see you go, you can cancel your account through our Billing Support. To make sure you're assisted we've submitted your cancellation request through a ticket to this team. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Due to the high queue, the request may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days, but it will be handled before your next billing cycle.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Education" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 27th at 2pm ET for a free one-hour webinar where we will be covering how to incorporate online marketing into your educational marketing strategy.

Read More
Featured