We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Cannot get file to download

Marisa_M
Real Estate

Cannot get file to download

Trying to download survey results, and keep clicking Download and nothing happens. Very frustrating

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @Marisa_M ,

This can sometimes occur if a browser or security program tries to block the survey results from exporting. It may be worth checking your extensions or temporarily turning off your VPN (if applicable) while attempting to download. I was able to download your most recent active survey's individual and summary+text results, and sent them to your account's primary email address.

If temporarily turning off or editing the permissions of your device / browser's security elements doesn't let you download the results from within your UI, please let us know and we'll try some more advanced troubleshooting steps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.