Cannot get on to our account. we have been using you for years and already have entered hundreds

SOLVED
Go to solution
DennisP005
Rookie
0 Votes

Our account is under  and I have entered hundreds of email addresses. But when I tried to sign in tonight to add more, it did mot recognize our username and password.  Can you please look up our account that we are paying for and sind me the sign in information and password Please.  who's email you have listed is no longer connected with us and we have entered as our current email address. It is very frustrating. Please help, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DennisP005 ,

For security, passwords and MFA-preferences are encrypted, and we are both unable to view those as well as provide those. If you're having trouble accessing your account, please go through the Forgotten Username / Password process.

If the account's original owner is no longer available, and you don't have access to the account's email address to recover the UN / reset the password, please call our general support so they can confirm security permissions, and setup an account ownership case for their supervisor to follow up on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DennisP005 ,

For security, passwords and MFA-preferences are encrypted, and we are both unable to view those as well as provide those. If you're having trouble accessing your account, please go through the Forgotten Username / Password process.

If the account's original owner is no longer available, and you don't have access to the account's email address to recover the UN / reset the password, please call our general support so they can confirm security permissions, and setup an account ownership case for their supervisor to follow up on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST