Insert button unresponsive on lead generation landing page logo selection

MattPerelstein
Rookie
0 Votes

Under Sign-up Forms, the new Lead Generation Landing Page, under Content, I tried (many times):

• click Choose Logo link
  • the Image Library dialog box pops up
  • I choose a picture (a logo)
  • click <Insert>

Nothing happens!

(I'm using Chrome, any suggestions?)
Thanks.
Matt

Matt Perelstein
CEO, Co-founder
EQ4Peace Worldwide, Inc. - USA
Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello,

At this time, if the landing page won't accept a new logo image - as in the golden Insert button for the Library won't actually click - the only workarounds are to either:

• Use the FireFox browser to make the edit. For whatever reason, this is the only browser that doesn't seem to be experiencing the described issue at this time.
  • Copy the landing page, edit the logo, and then publish it. As this is a new landing page, you'd need to update any places still containing the previous LP's URL.

5 REPLIES 5
Kyle_R
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @MattPerelstein ,

Thanks for taking the time to detail the steps you were taking and your browser - that was really helpful.

This is interesting, I was able to get it to work also in Chrome, but I ran through it a few times and during one of the times I ran into the same problem you described. I haven't been able to get it to happen again though. When inserting you're in the image library you have the option to either hover over the image you want and click Insert, or you can click on the thumbnail of the image which opens a different view that also has an insert button in the bottom right corner. Do you remember which way you tried, hover over or click? If you can still get it to happen, can you close the insert image window and try it again the other way to see if that works? 

I'll keep testing to see if there is something I can consistently reproduce to get reported.

Thank you!

SpotlightAroundTown.com
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello Kyle, 

I'm using Chrome and can't insert any images in landing pages OR attach my document upload.

Help???

Thank you,

Sherry

Kyle_R
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @SpotlightAroundTown.com ,

Were you able to get this to work? I saw a landing page in your account with the logo/file inserted, but would like to try to help if you're still running into problems.

AndyA1902
Rookie
0 Votes

Was this ever resolved? I'm having the same issue.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello,

At this time, if the landing page won't accept a new logo image - as in the golden Insert button for the Library won't actually click - the only workarounds are to either:

• Use the FireFox browser to make the edit. For whatever reason, this is the only browser that doesn't seem to be experiencing the described issue at this time.
  • Copy the landing page, edit the logo, and then publish it. As this is a new landing page, you'd need to update any places still containing the previous LP's URL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST