Cannot launch campaigns with trial account

user752967
Participant

Cannot launch campaigns with trial account

Hello,

I currently have a trial email plus account.

I am able to use most of the features, but cannot launch the campaigns, I get this error message:

"

Upgrade to keep this good thing going!

To send this email, we'd love to have you join one of our Email or Email Plus plans. In the meantime, you can save a draft and keep editing."

Is this normal, can we only build the sequence and automation campaigns with the trial version, but not launch them?

Thanks for your help.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @user752967 ,

It appears we're unable to recreate the issue on our end. However, as mentioned in chat, it'd be best to reach out to Billing directly to see if they can find any issues internally that may be causing the disconnect for you between the trial mode and the Email Plus aspect. If you'd prefer for us to submit a ticket we can do so, and they will try to reach out to you within 48 business hours, depending on the size of their queue.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.