We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Cannot save as I edit

NatashaM41
Participant

Cannot save as I edit

I am using the same template, browser and computer I always use to create an email. But today, when I edit, I keep getting an error message that the system cannot save my edits.  It happens when I proactively click "save" and when I allow the autosave to try.  It is infuriating. 

Why is this happening and how do I stop it so I can finish my email newsletter and send it out?

Could it be happening because it's a longer email than I usually send?  Does the system wig out when there is too much content?

3 REPLIES 3
Adelina_R
Employee

Hello @NatashaM41 

We do apologize that you are experiencing this. In order to assist you we will need a little more information:

• What browser are you using?
  • Have we tried incognito/Private mode or another browser?
  • What does the error you are receiving say?
  • If you go to the "Create" button and select any template there do you have issues saving any of those? 

Answering these question will help us figure out what to do to fix this for you! 

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
IngaR7
Frequent Participant

I am having the same problem.  Using Safari or Chrome.  I've tried using the private window too.  I get the error message "oops we couldn't save your changes...."

Hello @IngaR7,

I apologize that you are having this same experience! If you start to recreate your email in a brand new template under the create button, do you get that same error message again? 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.