Cannot send a test email

C-BCMarketing
Regular Participant

Cannot send a test email

Have tried twice and nothing happens. No confirmation of success or failure!

2 REPLIES 2
C-BCMarketing
Regular Participant

Now it says the email is sent but none of the five recipients have received it. What is going on?

William_D

Hello @C-BCMarketing ,

I was able to get each of your last several emails, including the one still in draft, to show up right away after my test sends. Have you or your test-send recipients checked all their folders, including spam/junk and promotions/other (if applicable)?

Since test emails do not possess authentication, some more stringent email systems and personal email settings may block the emails from coming through entirely. If you continue to have issues with test sends to your people, or if you have issues with the live send, I'd recommend speaking with our Deliverability team to see if they have any specialized insight they can provide for your specific emails / the specific email addresses sent to.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.