Cant send emails

user69390
Participant

Cant send emails

I would like to send my newsletter and have an account but your program will not allow me to send.

8 REPLIES 8
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @user69390,

I apologize that you are unable to send emails, I took a look in your account and I saw that you need a List Review. This usually happens after a large amount of contacts has been uploaded into your account. Please give our List Review team a call and they will be able to assist you further. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
user038541
Regular Participant

me too. I have reduced the contacts in my list to 100, still the button "send now" can not be clicked

Hi @user038541. The issue you are raising is different from the original poster. Without going into specifics about your account, you have already sent an email which counts towards your trial send limit of 100 contacts. On the scheduling page, it shows how many sends you have left  in your trial period so you will need to adjust your list size as it cannot be larger than the remaining sends.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
user038541
Regular Participant

Hello Caitlin_M
Thank you for answering! I  have sent test emails to myself, yes.   but when i was ready to send the real mail, one newsletter to a list of 100 contacts, the "send now" button is grey, cannot be clicked.

send test mail button can be clicked, send now button cant.

Based on your scheduling page, you only have 99 sendouts left, so you'll need to reduce that list's size to 99 contacts to send to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
user038541
Regular Participant

wow! you mean that every time i send a newsletter, i will have to cut off 1 person from my list?

making my list now 99, sending newsletter, next time i need to have 98 to send newsletter and so on? 

You are on a trial, so you can only do up to 100 sendouts absolutely - so 1 email to 100 contacts max, 2 emails to 50 contacts max, 5 emails to 20 contacts max, etc. Once you hit that 100 cap, you'd need to upgrade to a paid account for unlimited sendouts. 

See also:

Trial limitations

Pricing Comparison Page

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
user038541
Regular Participant

Thank you very much! I will upgrade!