Cant upload image (logo) in lead generation page

user627070
Participant

Cant upload image (logo) in lead generation page

Hi, I'm unable to upload an image file of .png (logo) in the lead generation page. When i click on the 'insert' button below the image, nothing happens as if the button isn't working. File size is not too large or small too. Can't seem to figure out whats wrong here. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @user627070. Typically, unresponsive buttons are caused by a connectivity or browser issue. The simplest step is to close out of your browser and reopen this. This allows your browser to clear out anything that might be causing the page to not respond properly. If this doesn't change anything, you will want to try a different browser to test if there are any extensions/add-ons that may not work with our site.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.