Canva & Constant Contact

SOLVED
Go to solution
LindaB99
Rookie
0 Votes

I was wondering if anyone is using Canva to create newsletters and adds them in to Constant Contact. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @LindaB99 , 

You are definitely free to create images in Canva and upload them to Constant Contact using the Canva integration. I do see people doing this quite often. You do want to be aware that once it is uploaded into Constant Contact, it is an image. Any wording or styles on that image cannot be changed inside of Constant Contact, and would need to be adjusted in Canva and reuploaded. 

You also want to make sure to add a text block of some kind inside the email, because single image emails should be avoided. They have more potential of being recognized as spam by the various email clients. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @LindaB99 , 

You are definitely free to create images in Canva and upload them to Constant Contact using the Canva integration. I do see people doing this quite often. You do want to be aware that once it is uploaded into Constant Contact, it is an image. Any wording or styles on that image cannot be changed inside of Constant Contact, and would need to be adjusted in Canva and reuploaded. 

You also want to make sure to add a text block of some kind inside the email, because single image emails should be avoided. They have more potential of being recognized as spam by the various email clients. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
JudyP2051
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Hi - whenever I try to export my newsletter to Constant Contact, I receive a technical error. Any suggestions?

Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @JudyP2051 , 

Are you trying to import an image from Canva into Constant Contact? What is the exact error message you are receiving?

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST