Career event attendees

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Career event attendees

I am a travel agent and do bridal shows.  There are some people that attend these show "career brides" to try for prizes.  Is there a way to keep the email address but not actively market to them?  

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Career event attendees

Hi @TammyS13

Thanks for joining us in the Community! This is a great question and can certainly would be valuable to remain connected to these people. 

There are few options that would be available within your account, you could initially upload them and tag them to separate them from who you are emailing. For more information about tags please click here.

Also you could always upload these contacts directly to unsubscribe and for more info please click here.  Please note if you do upload directly to unsubscribe, you will be unable to add them back as active contacts. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured