Center an image

SOLVED
Go to solution
IndianaCountyCEO
Occasional Participant

Center an image

I want to send a holiday greeting and I want to center a .jpg file.  How do I do that?  So far all I can get is far left or far right!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amber_G
Employee

Hi @IndianaCountyCEO 

Where are you trying to place the image? If the only options are left or right indent, it sounds like this photo may be in a text block currently. If you want the photo centered, you will have to insert an image block of its own into the template. Here is an article from our Help Center that explains the steps for adding in an image into a template. 

Does this help answer your question? 

Amber.G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amber_G
Employee

Hi @IndianaCountyCEO 

Where are you trying to place the image? If the only options are left or right indent, it sounds like this photo may be in a text block currently. If you want the photo centered, you will have to insert an image block of its own into the template. Here is an article from our Help Center that explains the steps for adding in an image into a template. 

Does this help answer your question? 

Amber.G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post