Change REGISTER button text

Participant

Change REGISTER button text

I have tried searching the Knowledge Base but do not see anwer if I can change the text on the REGISTER BUTTON.  It appears alot of people would like to be able to do this - and it seems there must be a way to do this.  Please advise.

5 REPLIES 5

Hey there @MarianS08 ,

Are you referring to the Register Now text that's included by default in Event invitations? You have the ability to change the text displayed there like any other text in the email, while retaining the link. You can also copy the event URL from the dashboard and attach it to whatever you wish to say in an invitation you create within the event.

Are you encountering any error messages or anything else that prevents you from typing over the default wording with something different?

Or is this in regards to the Register text on the actual registration form? If that's the case, Register is the only word that will appear there if the registrant doesn't have to pay or chooses to pay by check / at the door. If a credit card is required, it will instead say Continue by default.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I can change the "Register Now" text on the landing page.  On the event registration page, there is no functionality to change the "Register" button which the user clicks after filling out registration form.  I am using "items to sell" paypal only.

Hi @MarianS08 

You are correct, users do have the ability to edit the "Register Now" on an event campaign's landing page but not on the registration page itself. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Participant

I urge you to make it possible to edit the "register" button on the registration. I'm organizing an event that requires an application and I had hoped to use the registration form as an application form. I can't, therefore, use the "register" button on the form, which means I can't use the form at all and have to figure how to provide the application in a different format.

Thank you.

Hello @DrorS ,

Thank you for the reply. There are several different elements and improvements our engineers are keeping in mind as they continue to revamp the Events tool. I've attached the applicable feature request to your account in our system.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.