Change Unsubscribe Options?

Highlighted

Re: Change Unsubscribe Options?

I understand how to update my profile form, add/change the logo, etc. Is there a way to change the text copy that is on the page a subscriber sees when they click the SafeUnsubscribe link? 

Hello @Mary-BethA ,

At this time there isn't a way to edit the unsubscribe pages, but our engineers are looking into the matter with our legal and compliance teams. We got your information submitted to the engineers, so that way if and when they have an update they'll make sure to notify you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

I appreciate the response. And I fully understand there are compliance issues. It just looks so blah and gives such little information. Thanks!

Highlighted
Established Member

Hi,

A contact is a member of my newsletters A, B and C. Each newsletter has a separate emailing list.

He wants to unsubscribe from newsletter A as he has changed jobs and newsletter A is no longer relevant to him.

He opened the last issue of newsletter A and clicked on the unsubscribe link at the bottom.

He has been removed from ALL mailing lists and no longer receives any of our newsletters. That's not what he wanted.

I would like it that the unsubscribe URL included in the newsletter points to an unsubscribe form that includes the option to select the lists to unsubscribe from if a contact is registered to multiple.

How to get such a form and replace the unsubscribe URL in the newsletter email?

Thank you!

Highlighted

Hello @JohnN345 ,

The form you'd be looking for is the Update Profile from, which unless explicitly turned off should be available by default in all of your footers. You can also edit this form to a degree, to show what lists the contact would have to choose from.

We also make sure to explicitly warn contacts when they click the unsubscribe link that they're going to be unsubscribing from all mailings from you. They need to click to confirm this is indeed what they want to do. If you have the Update Profile form available, there should be an option on the initial Unsubscribe confirmation page for you contact to be redirected.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured