We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Change a draft email to an automated email

EdwardP102
Consulting & Training

Change a draft email to an automated email

Hello,

Is it possible to change a "draft email" to and "automated email" after it has been created?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @EdwardP102 ,

Yes, if you create a regular email, it can be added to an automated series via the Copy Existing Email option when adding steps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
MentorMeC
Consulting & Training

how can we change an automation email into becoming a regular email for a campaign?

Hello @MentorMeC ,

You can convert an automation step into a regular email by clicking the three dots in the top-right corner of the step, then selecting Copy Email.

Screenshot 2020-11-12 091815.jpg

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.