Change access to email results

Highlighted

Change access to email results

Email results are defaulted to send to the first alphabetical name on the verified email list. 

1) We send so many emails- it's not necessary for us to get feedback on our email results when we can very easily check the open rates.

2) At the very least, allow us to set a custom default email. We have a lot of verified emails because the emails come from different people within our company. 

3) Having a communication team access the account and send so many emails out, it's hard to keep track of unchecking the email result box. One of our VPs email starts with aa..@... and she always gets these results. It's vital that these stop sending because SHE HAS MORE IMPORTANT THINGS HAPPENING IN HER MAILBOX.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Change access to email results

Hello @CarolD401. Thank you for coming into the Community. The Early Results email is something that can be selected to be sent around 48 hours after your email has been sent out to your contacts. You can also choose to not have it be sent while on the scheduling page if you did not wish to receive it. At this time, the first email address that comes up when selecting the Early Results email is the oldest verified address in the account but I can understand why you would want to set it so it goes to one address in particular. I will submit feedback for you regarding this request.

In regards to the aa@ address receiving the Early Results emails, we are not able to prevent that address from being selected in the Early Results dropdown as the address will be available to select as long as they are verified in the account. It's also possible that she may be receiving the email as well if a role address is selected, such as info@ or news@, and she is a recipient of that address. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Education" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 27th at 2pm ET for a free one-hour webinar where we will be covering how to incorporate online marketing into your educational marketing strategy.

Read More
Featured