Change domain of more than one contact at the same time

UP_Center_St._Lucie
Participant

Change domain of more than one contact at the same time

A local business changed the domain name for recipient emails.  We have a list of about 30 individuals who will need to be edited with the change.  Is there a way to do this all at once, without having to edit each one individually? While the old domain will likely forward for a time, I would like to be proactive in making the change efficiently.

Example: sue@xxx.yyy.com  to sue@xxxyyy.com

Thank you for your help!

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @UP_Center_St._Lucie

Great question! If you are looking to update your current contacts in bulk I suggest exporting these contacts into Excel. You can then make your updates in this file and re-upload them into your contacts in bulk as well. Uploading this updated file will cause the system to recognize them as new contacts. Because of this you would then want to delete the contacts with the original domain from your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.