Change of Plan to LITE

Occasional Participant

Change of Plan to LITE

Dear Team, Our company user name is travnet.india As you know tourism is worst hit sector in pandemic. We would like to change our plan to LITE which allows sending 10,000 email per month for INR 323 we will later upgrade as and when required, Rgds Ketan

1 REPLY 1

Hello @KetanW ,

Unfortunately we cannot handle billing changes here in the Community for security reasons. If you're unable to change plans within your account, I'd suggest reaching out to our Billing team for further assistance. They can securely confirm your account, and make sure you're getting applied to the correct plan.

If you're unable to call in, we can get a ticket submitted for you as well. If you'd prefer that method, please reply directly to the automated email you'll receive regarding this mention, with your username requested plan change, and best contact information

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.