We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Changes in information location

FOCVNWR
Occasional Participant

Changes in information location

So I'm just logging in after a month or so and see there are changes........ Several of my contacts that have a physical address in one view actually aren't in the physical address area when I go in to edit the account.... I found this because I imported the information to Excel and saw several addresses messed up!  Hours later - now everything is where it belongs........I hope the corrections I made are not changed with another update... :frown:

Anyone else have an issue?

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @FOCVNWR ,

Were the address elements you originally had part of the actual default address fields we provide, or were they custom fields? Additionally, did the affected contacts have multiple physical addresses associated with them, or just one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
FOCVNWR
Occasional Participant

I don't have a lot of time to work on this and again when I converted the CC information to Excel information is missing.  I'm looking at the Physical Address and then the conversion it is missing.  It's a bad mess.  I'm very bothered that we are paying for this and I have to spend my time correcting it all.